- the application for which to build the registry
- the built registry
This creates a registry with the default Ember naming conventions.
It also configures the registry:
- registered views are created every time they are looked up (they are not singletons)
- registered templates are not factories; the registered value is returned directly.
- the router receives the application as its
- all controllers receive the router as their
- all controllers receive the application as their
- the application view receives the application controller as its
- the application view receives the application template as its